This Super quick and easy pasta recipe from GoodFood is another fantastic family pleaser.
For super-picky customers, try blitzing the cherry tomatoes and parsley into a sauce, before adding to the pan.
Ideal for cramming in any extra leftover veg.
10 min prep time
20 mins cooking time
- 400g penne
- 1 tbsp olive or sunflower oil
- 454g pack good-quality sausage, cut into chunky pieces
- 250g chunky chestnut mushroom, halved
- 500g pack cherry tomato
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves roughly chopped
- handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Cook pasta according to pack instructions. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, then fry the sausages and mushrooms for 5 mins until golden. Add the tomatoes and cook for about another 3 mins on a high heat until the tomatoes pop and start to form a sauce. Season to taste, then add the herbs and drained pasta and stir well.